The National Weather Service State College Office will be hosting a SKYWARN Basic Storm Spotter Virtual Training Session on Monday, October 26th at 6:00 PM EDT.
This training is open to anyone with an interest in public service.
The training session will be virtual, using the GoToWebinar video conferencing software. For additional information and to register for this event please click the registration link below.
SKYWARN Storm Spotter Training Presented by the NWS State College
Date/Time: Monday, October 26th at 6:00 PM (2 hours)
Registration: CLICK HERE to REGISTER
- Classes are free and open to the public.
- Attendees under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Classes typically last about 90 minutes.
- Be sure to download GoToWebinar on your computer prior to the meeting.
- Test your device for compatibility by clicking here.
- Bring a pen/pencil to the class to take notes.
More Info: CLICK HERE for ADDITIONAL INFORMATION