We are holding an Amateur Radio License Exam session on Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 6:00 PM. Testing for all license classes.
Walk-Ins are Welcome!
Location is the Trinity Presbyterian Church, 107 Staley Ave, Butler, PA 16001.
- Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes prior to testing.
- Please bring two #2 pencils, scratch paper, and a check for $15 made out to ARRL.
- Please bring two forms of ID, and a copy of your current license (if you are upgrading) or your FCC Registration Number (FRN) if this will be your first license.
- New applicants should create an account at the FCC’s Registration Page prior to attending the exam session. You will be issued your new FRN as part of the account creation process. Bring this number with you to the exam.
- Please see the ARRL’s What to Bring to an Exam page for a complete list.
Please use our Contact Us page for any questions regarding this exam session.